Welcome

On May 9th, 2010, I enter a fitness camp for 4 weeks. From this blog, you can read about my experiences--good, bad, and ugly. Hope only good.


Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Pass the mustard

I do not get the mustard fascination here. Four of the women here put mustard on everything. We had steak tonight, a real treat, and what do they do...they smother their steak with mustard. What?!? I don't get it. They put it on their broccoli, their meat, their shrimp, I even witnessed mustard applied to celery sticks. I watched one pile a lump of mustard on her plate after dinner and licked it up like an after dinner mint. They say they are hungry and it helps to fill their bellies. ok, whatever.

3 comments:

  1. Mustard....GROSS and very interesting. If I had to sit across from that I would be losing my lunch. Debra and I were wishing we were with you tonight getting fit and healthy. Keep up the work! We miss and love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can understand that with Cafe Rio dressing, but mustard???

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's how Nels learned to like green beans...maybe they're training themselves to like all those veges??

    ReplyDelete