Welcome

On May 9th, 2010, I enter a fitness camp for 4 weeks. From this blog, you can read about my experiences--good, bad, and ugly. Hope only good.


Monday, May 17, 2010

water logged

Well, I spent at least 3 hours in the pool today. I swam and did water aerobics while the others went hiking and biking. I feel like I am going to start sprouting gills! At least I got a little sun on my face and arms. We did finish our day with pool-side yoga which was really nice. The water made me so tired that I fell asleep in our week overview meeting with our trainer. I just sat right down on the couch and was out cold. Hope Wayne doesn't take it personally!

2 comments:

  1. Lisa,

    I'm so proud of you!! You're inspiring all of us!!

    Love
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok - now this is getting weird.

    Whenever Mart talks on a conference call, it puts me RIGHT to sleep!!!

    Uncanny, really.

    Hmmmmm.... Wonder how much weight I'm going to be losing right along with you. Because I'm surely suffering from the same side-affects that you are having.

    ReplyDelete