Welcome

On May 9th, 2010, I enter a fitness camp for 4 weeks. From this blog, you can read about my experiences--good, bad, and ugly. Hope only good.


Friday, May 14, 2010

Lessons Learned Along the Way

As Lisa and I talk each day, I thought it might help to capture and summarize all of the tips that Lisa is learning and sharing:

Work your buns off! Okay, as if that one isn't obvious.

It's as much or more about changing your mindset than only working your buns off!

Eating smaller meals three times a day and eating tiny snacks in between maximizes your body's calorie-burning system. So, it's a healthier way to go than only eating 3 bigger meals a day. For example, she's consuming her calories over a six-meal period--I think 3 meals and 3 snacks.

To lose one pound of fat, you need to burn 3,500 calories more than you consume.

Lisa or I will add more lessons learned as she learns and shares them. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment