Welcome

On May 9th, 2010, I enter a fitness camp for 4 weeks. From this blog, you can read about my experiences--good, bad, and ugly. Hope only good.


Friday, May 14, 2010

Rockier and steeper

I guess I shouldn't have said our hike was the rockiest and steepest on Wednesday because I had no idea what was coming! I guess that was the easy way up. We went up the front Yesterday. HOLY COW! It was strait up. There were parts I had to kind of half crawl up. After all of the hard core workouts yesterday, our last trainer of the day decided to take us out after dinner to run the stairs at Hillcrest High school's football stadium. My legs gave out the 2nd time around the stadium and I still had 1 more time to go. It was soo tough.

1 comment:

  1. If it's rockier and steeper, than it must have been scarier on the way down. Ugh! Sounds hard.

    ReplyDelete