Yeah, I have officially retired the pants! We had up-downs today in weight training and my pants kept falling down. I kept mooning our cute trainer, Mindy during the whole hour. At least we had a good laugh at it. We then went to Draper park and did intervals (running/walking) on the running path and I had to hold on to my pants at the waist like those boys that wear their pants too low when I did my running or they would have gone down to my knees, so after lunch a few of us ran down to Target and bought a few more workout clothes. It feels good to be shrinking!
Continued Success & Introspection
-
The view to the valley from Bell Canyon Waterfall
We've been home 2 1/2 weeks now. Cherie and I have been friends for almost
a dozen years. Last week, we ...
16 years ago
That is awesome! You are looking so good in those pictures! I am super happy you could do this!
ReplyDelete