Yeah, I made it through the day without too much trouble! I felt a little week in the morning but as the day progressed I felt stronger and stronger. Everyone has already gone to bed so I need to make this brief.
We did the funniest thing tonight, we watched biggest loser in the theater room. It felt so funny watching them workout with our own memories of the day and all of our sore muscles. At every commercial we jumped up and started doing jumping jacks until the show came back on. Try it...I burned 300 more calories in that hour just getting up during commercials. I am wearing the body bugg so I know exactly how many calories I am burning during the day. Today I burned a total of 3496 calories. That is some intense work!!!! It takes a deficit of 3500 calories to burn 1 pound of fat.
Lisa,
ReplyDeleteArlette and I are high fiving you! Way to go...
You can do it! :)
ReplyDeleteWow so all (or that one time I did) the times we stood to work on the computer actually burned calories!!! You are smart!
ReplyDeleteI tried a jumping jack and stuff jiggled that I don't think is supposed to be jiggling...does that mean I can stop or do I have to keep going? You are super woman...can't wait to see your six pack!
ReplyDelete