Welcome

On May 9th, 2010, I enter a fitness camp for 4 weeks. From this blog, you can read about my experiences--good, bad, and ugly. Hope only good.


Monday, May 24, 2010

Great Chicken

Tonight we had grilled chicken that had a breading on it. I couldn't figure out what it was made out of but it gave the chicken great flavor. I asked the chef about it and he said all he did was grind up some skinless almonds in a blender and then pressed them on to the chicken with a little salt. He grilled them in a frying pan sprayed with Pam on top of the stove until the chicken was done. Try it, it is great!

2 comments:

  1. Keep asking the chef about your meals, I'm going to try it. Thanks for the tip. You're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does this chef have a cookbook coming out soon?

    ReplyDelete