Here's my schedule for today. Alarm goes off at 5:30am (this is every morning) We have to be upstairs by 6:00 and eating our morning snack, today was a protein shake. We piled in the 15 passenger van by 6:15 and Went to the gym for our morning boot camp which is circuit training and laps for 1 1/2 hours. After we could do no more, we went back to the house for breakfast which was whole wheat english muffins with turkey bacon, tomato and lowfat swiss cheese. We piled back in the van and arrived back at the gym for water aerobics for an hour and right after we went to a Zumba class for another hour. (which I have realized with horror that I am completely uncoordinated...with 4 walls of mirrors) We came back home for lunch which was a turkey burger, yummy. After lunch we had about an hour of down time and then went for the steepest, rockiest hike I have been on. After we got to the top we were fortunate enough to run sprints back and forth across the top of the mountain, yippee. After that we came home and ate dinner which was salmon, red potatoes and spinach. About an hour later our trainer announced we were going on a "night walk"...HA my BUTT! We went to a park that had hills and we ran those hills for 1 hour. I crawled back to the van, shaking. Lucky us guess what was waiting for us when we got back...a camera crew! They wanted to tape a segment for Premiere fitness. We were quite the sight. Now I am Icing my sore muscles and downing advil like it's candy. I'm going to bed!
Wow. I don't think my day was nearly as productive as yours. My jumping jack made me jiggle, I did walk HB to dance class but really didn't break much of a sweat, and had chocolate and milk for dinner. Dang it...I'm can see I'm going to have to up my game. I can't believe everything you are doing...will you come back and get me in shape???
ReplyDeleteI'm exhausted just reading your post.
ReplyDeleteYOU ARE THE WOMAN!!!! Can't say I am jealous of your method - but I am SO going to be jealous of your weight loss!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad it is you and not me, girl...what am I saying?? I'm supposed to be wishing it were me! No, really, thanks for sharing what you're learning, because these little tips (exercise during comercials, cooking tips, and the whole mindset thing) is what it's all about. I'm trying to learn along side you, but I won't be getting the results or really the new mindset you'll come away with without putting in the work too. Line upon line, right? Rock on, Lisa!!
ReplyDelete