I just realized that everything in my suitcase is elastic waist and is made of polyester or spandex. I am feeling like a hot mama!
Wrapping things up for the big day tomorrow.
Continued Success & Introspection
-
The view to the valley from Bell Canyon Waterfall
We've been home 2 1/2 weeks now. Cherie and I have been friends for almost
a dozen years. Last week, we ...
16 years ago
Good luck...you are going to do FANTASTIC!!! I'm so jealous...I wish I was going with you. Can't wait to see those rippling abs.
ReplyDeleteYou are a hot mama!!! I miss you already.
ReplyDeleteYou are going to be an inspiration to so many people. I saw a quote at the start of the St. George Marathon, "The pain will be temporary, but the memories will last forever", try to remember that when your muscles are burning this week. 90% of this change is going to be in your head. You can do it-you're awesome!
ReplyDelete