Here we are, saying goodbye! My final stats are: I lost 13 lbs and 21 1/2 inches total. 7 of those inches were off my belly alone. I am excited, nervous and ready to go for it at home. I have a 12 week plan they have set me up with and then the rest of my life to live happy and healthy. I will continue to post how things are going at home.
Continued Success & Introspection
-
The view to the valley from Bell Canyon Waterfall
We've been home 2 1/2 weeks now. Cherie and I have been friends for almost
a dozen years. Last week, we ...
16 years ago
I am so proud of you! YOU MADE IT to the end! Are you alloowed to have lunch sometime? We should meet up with Camille for our 6 month birthdays! Way to go!
ReplyDeleteJaime
You are Amazing! Also, you've gained a lot of muscle - toning your whole body, head to toe. It will take an effort, but it will be worth it to stick to your plan. Go, Girl!
ReplyDelete